Do You Review Your Plan Annually?
Make sure you have the best Medicare plan for you, with a no-obligation insurance policy review.
It doesn’t matter what type of coverage you have; you should have your insurance plans reviewed annually. Your life changes, as do the plans you depend on to be there for when you need it.
During our review, the one question you will get answered is: Are you on the best plan for you?
Canaday Agency – Senior Solutions is a local Medicare broker in Festus/Crystal City. We have access to all major carriers in our area and want you to have the best plan for you! We never charge a fee for our services. We are paid a commission on the policies that we sell, we will never have a change to our clients!
A policy review with our team will provide you with:
- A complete review of your current plan – what do you have, and how does it compare to alternatives?
- Comparisons to the most competitive rates and benefits in the market
If you find out you are already on the best plan, you can walk away with confidence that you’re on the right track.
The products our agency focuses on:
- Medicare Advantage Plans – Annual Enrollment Period is the best time to review. But it’s important to address any issues that come up throughout the year.
- Medicare Supplements (Medigap plans) – Missouri offers guaranteed issue rights for Medigap policies at the originally effective date of your policy. Per the MISSOURI MEDIGAP SHOPPING GUIDE an enrollee can change their Medigap policy to another insurance company 30 days before or 30 days after your policy’s annual anniversary date. As long as it is like plan to like plan (i.e. Plan G to Plan G), there are no health underwriting questions asked.
- Stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans – Annual Enrollment Period is the best time to review. But it’s important to address any issues that come up throughout the year. But like the Medicare Advantage Plans, it’s important to address any issues that come up throughout the year.
Along with the basic plans, there are additional products that may benefit your situation:
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance
- Recovery Care Plans
Annual reviews typically take place during Annual Enrollment Period for Medicare Advantage Plans & stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans. Medicare Supplement Plans are reviewed at your (original) effective date. However, our agency is available for reviews at anytime during the year.
We work with clients like you everyday!
Give us a call (636) 232-3139 or complete the form below!
Contact Me Form
General contact form on website.